Sunday, March 27, 2011

Prayer to the Universe

For all my spiritual gifts of wisdom and intellect, I give thanks
For my limitless imagination and creativity, I give thanks
For my ability to love and empathize with others, I give thanks
For my ability to fall in love and devout myself, I give thanks
For the generous opportunity to prove myself, I give thanks
For the warmth and love from my family, I give thanks
For my ability to see and marvel in all the world’s beauty, I give thanks
For my unique experiences that have shaped my existence, I give thanks
For the strength to overcome my mental darkness, I give thanks
For the gift of inner and outer beauty, I give thanks
For the safety and protection of my loved ones, I give thanks
For the admiration and affection from my friends, I give thanks
For my innate compassion for humanity’s welfare, I give thanks
For my physical wellbeing and enduring health, I give thanks
For all the new opportunities given to me this year, I give thanks
For beginning a journey to find divinity within myself, I give thanks

Om Namah Shivaya

No comments: